Tuesday, June 1, 2010

hi!!!!my sister micah will have a birthday tommorrow!!!!!....also i really dont know how old she is turning......shrug i guess there are to many kids in this family im guessing 19 years old.right now joshua and hannah are waching alfred hitchcock,chloe is screaming at me to close her bedroom door so she can sleep and its 11:39 at night!!!i hated that thunder the night before it terrified everyone and it shook the house and made a ear splitting noise!!!!well im never the type of person that wrights a lot of paragraphs like my sister chloe soooo i guess i better go to bed...hmn and maybe eat strawberrys..yes!that sounds good eeeeenough!!!

                                           love,
                                                      Israel N.long

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey Israel!! I hope Micah has a good 19th-ish birthday! I like your blog. Maybe I'll start one! If or when I do I'll let you know, k?

Israel noelle Long said...

thanks!!!let me know when you get one!!!