Once upon a time there was a family,there were 6 kids,and the mother and father.One day the mother found out She was pregnant(again) "I just hope this kid isn't like the Chloe thing I had! She shuddered at the mention of the name. Almost a year passed, then one Saturday morning(every one was over sleeping) the next from oldest sister Kinsey woke up the Chloe thing...then She woke up all the other siblings, She said early that morning at 6:00 am the Daddy had taken Mother to the hospital,She had a baby girl! Later on Daddy drove home,and got everyone in the car, He was going to show them their new (adorable) baby sister. But when they got there the nurse said that the Chloe thing might stay outside in the waiting room because it looks like She might have a disease "and We wouldn't want to get the darling angle sick would We now? the nurse said glancing warily at the "Chloe thing" Then while everyone marveled over there new,sweet,darling baby Israel....the Chloe thing fumed behind Her ugly brown bangs.
part 2~
11 and a half years passed and Israel grew so beautiful and so graceful that the ugly Chloe thing(now at age 15,She hated her beautiful sister Israel) So to make Herself feel better She made up fables that She was very pretty and Israel was hideous(just to make Herself feel better) But by the time beautiful Israel found these fables...She burned them so it wouldn't put a bad name on Her. 18 years passed,the Chloe thing never got married on account of she had a black soul and an ugly head. As for the beautiful sister Israel she got married and she had kids,and She and Her family lived happily ever after~The end!~
OK y'all might think I'm very evil...but generally Chloe wrote a horrid story about Me and posted it on Her blog....Yes I was humiliated.....So I got revengeful!!!!
4 comments:
Goodness...I'm not sure what I think of this...
I dont really feel guilty :)....She posted Her very offending story about Me on Her blog...did U read it?
I actually was referring to the whole operation revenge thats going on between you two. Yes I did read her story...
I know im scared, I really do have to watch my back now!!!
Post a Comment