Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday morning clean up power!!!!!LOL

Today was a fun Saturday....Daddy, Chloe and Ian left for the show early....So Mama, Kinsey, Micah, Hannah and Joshua and I were left.....about an hour later Mama took Hannah to work at Chick Fila....and Micah had to go to work....( I think : ) So then We started getting ready to leave to go clean up there duplex there moving into after their honey moon ( What other duplex would they be moving into?....sorry I'm a little sarcastic tonight : ).....I tried to warn every body like Joshua to go to the bathroom before We went to the duplex because they don't have water yet.....Like  the toilet : )LOL...but did He listen? NO! so He had to suffer the consequences!!!  But don't worry no incident occurred!LOL. So first We made our stop at cookout and got cheese burgers with cheer wine!!!  We then drove to the duplex and ate our food there....also I ate all of Kinsey's Hershey kisses ( My favorite candy!) After Lunch We got to work cleaning....My first assignment was sweeping the porch and steps.....then washing the glass door....in fact I washed all the glass window/door thing....3rd I swept the back screen porch.....Which was fun.....!!!! EXCEPT FOR THE HUGE SPIDER ON THE PORCH........EWWW IT WAS DISGUSTING!!!!! Then I did a lot of stuff the end enough about cleaning!LOL....but wait I must add that I stole like 20 Hershey kisses from Kinsey!***  finally We got home.....but Micah, Mama, Joshua and I had to go right back out again to family Dollar....I got a very cute book with blank pages You write in!  And Joshua got these little animals You blow up....he got a rhino and I got a turtle....There cute!  When We got back home....We played cleaning up the house game...as Mama Say's "I'm setting the timer, do You think You will finish in 2 or 12 minutes?" So We got a lot done!LOL. Then again We had to go out....this time to pick up Hannah from work.....it was very dark and cold.....I was in no mood to go out of Our warm cozy house!.....but We got Her nevertheless...and went home,and watched Princess bride....Daddy and the rest came home...and We ate spaghetti bake for dinner....sooo it was a fun day, but know I have to go....I'm so tired and We all have to wake up early to go to the show G~night People!
Israel N. Long

7 comments:

Sananora said...

So what do you think of Princess Bride?

Israel noelle Long said...

I LOVE princess bride!!!!! also have you ever watched princess diaries?

Sananora said...

It's pretty funny (Princess Bride)...Yes I have watched Princess Diaries.

Israel noelle Long said...

I know.....but I like the first one better than the second : P

Sananora said...

Yeah I agree...I didn't realize it was a book series before it was a movie. My friend told me about it. It didn't sound like the books were that great though.

Israel noelle Long said...

ohhhhhh that wouldnt be the kind of book I would read:P

Sananora said...

What kind of book would you read?