Thursday, January 20, 2011
I L-O-V-E Books ( mostly the GREAT ones!!!)
So thanks To Chloe I have started out reading a whole new series of books...the beloved Anne of green gables!!! I'm about to finish the first ( very thick) Book of the series...As you may know Chloe who loves books more than any other is on the last book the 7th in the series in fact...some may think this is unbelievable others may know if you have had any experience with Chloe...Well each book has about 36 chapters She has done 7 of them in what Chloe? About 6 days??? Well She made a very crazy bet She just started the 7Th book and i have like 4 more chapters to finish mine...She said she would finish hers before me...Which in some ways...i cannn believe that! So its a race against time and i have a very creepy feeling that She IS cheating by hiding in dad and mom's room reading it in a dark corner...( OK that was a great way to end this post soc forgot i even said this : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that series...its one of my favorite fun reads. I think I'm practically done with the series. I'll have to check my writing list. I hope you enjoy them.
yeah i love them too...i started the 2cd book last night ; ) thanx
Post a Comment