Friday, September 2, 2011
Painting a science classroom...WOW!lol
Oh, I'm so glad:) Today was supposedly the last day of Summer weather....till about two weeks!:) I LOVE summer weather but i can only stand it for so long:{ Today Chloe, Ian and I went with Kinsey to Her new Science Classroom and We painted it baby blue, then we went to K F C ( Kentucky Fried Chicken )....Sorry if I didn't mention this but, Hurray! Kinsey got her own Classroom! ( Science Classroom )-(Sorry Kinz for being so late on updating this! ) But Art Class starts September 9th, I cant wait!:) I had to write a writing essay in Vocabulary today....It literally lasted an hour, I had to write or compile a short Dictionary :P I learned how to detest Vocabulary Today :{....I'm sort of sad though...Even though I can only stand hot weather for a short amount of time...It seems to last only a short time, and Winter seems to stay for so long:) Chloe and I have been finding more pen pals in Potsy pen pal list...So far I have found a few I really want to write:) I guess its time for me to end this post now....Until then :P---The End---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment