Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sooooo Sorryyyyyy::::((((

oh....SOOOO Sorry I haven't written in  awhile....IAM a horrible Blogger!:) a week ago we went to one of our 'many' shows in Georgia....It was alot of fun....alot of the activities they did there....we did not do...but really I think the reason we didn't do so many is not because we didn't want to do them...It matters about the people that are holding the games...but I really wanted to do the Archery....but a guy was doing it...and you can imagine how awkward that may turn out to be! But I over came myself....and DID IT!!! Chloe- I at long last did many a thing at that show that YOU felt to awkward to do!:( grrr....I will NEVER forgive you!lol:) Some of the things they had were #1- Hatchet throwing #2- Catch the greased pig #3- the toilet throw (lol) #4- the greases pole climb  ( Oh so awkward...but I did it!!!lol) #5- and the Scavenger hunt....there were probably a few more...but if there was i cant remember:)lol:D The other Day Kinsey, and Brian showed us a tour of their new house ( Congratulations to you Kinsey.,..No MORE Duplex!!!lol) It was very cute:) They are supposed to be moving their furniture in little by little:) Well that is pretty much all I have to say:D Bye!!!!!

No comments: