Saturday, April 21, 2012

Who wants to waste 40 minutes of their life?



1. What times is it?   9:46 PM

2. What's your full name?  Israel Noelle Long
3.
How old are you : Is this a threat?

Last movie? hmmm.... We got rid of our T.V....I don't believe I remember:{

5. where were you born? ....Practically in our car:)
6.
Favorite food?  Hamburger:)
7.
What's your natural hair color? hmmm....between blonde and brown.
8.
Are you a vegetarian? Certainly NOT

9. Love someone so much it made you cry? Ummm....actually no....I'm to proud for that...

10. Ever been in a car accident? Nope....Hopefully never.

11. Croutons or bacon bits? eww....I detest both....But out of it,.....I would have to say croutons.

12. Ever been on a ship? .....Yes....But It was docked.
13. Favorite flower?.....Probably a rose....hmmm typical

14. Favorite day of the week?  Thursday.

15. Favorite sport to watch?  Baseball.

16. Warner Brothers or Disney? ....Disney....I guess.....



17. Favorite restaurant? Holmes....Great....for once I'm siding with my sister:p

18. Favorite drink? Coca Cola....It reminds me of when I had pop:)


19. Favorite book? It has to be 'Because of Thomas'....I read it every time I feel down....It gives me hope...It's very inspiring....


20. What color is your bedroom carpet? A mix between Cream, brown, and forest green.

23. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses? ....Who reads my Blog is the answer i want first:)

24. How many times did you fail your driver's test?....I guess 89 times would seem unbelievable:)

25. Last person you went to dinner? .....the martin Family....and Sarah.....Yeah, It's been awhile:)

26.
Favorite TV show?  NCIS,  '24' (Jack Bour), Adam 12,  Dick Van Dyke show, I love Lucy, Leave it to beaver.....I know...weird variety:{

27.
What do you want to do before you die well? I don't want people to look at me....Um....I would spend the last moments with my husband....Family.

28. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?......Savana Chloe Bishop:)

29. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Um...WOW....What a strange question....The Chicken came first....In the beginning God created the animals.....Chickens were there right away....they did not become known weeks later when they hatched....but hey.,....that's just my theory....Go ask Adam and Eve:)


30. Park or Zoo? Park.

31. Have you been overseas? Nessa;)


32. What do you do when you are bored? Clean up:)


33. What are your favorite colors? Dark....Dark Blue:)

34.
How many people are you sending this e-mail to?  ummm....none.

35.Do you like to cook? Of course:0

36.
How many tattoos do you have? I don't like to be the party wrecker....but God forbids them....and they are really ugly:P

37.
How many pets do you have? An evil golden retriever, a rabbit named Spartacus, some fish that keep disappearing from the tank...and i believe that's all.

38.
Time you finished this survey? 10:11....let's not judge:)


Please....I would love to see your answers....send them to me at Israelnoelle@yahoo.com

No comments: