Tuesday, October 23, 2012

...Just...News....

Okay, so i know i have not had the time to just sit down and right a real (long) post about what's been going on in my life...and other's:)...I guess i should just talk about everybody at once!:D...I don't know if i ever mentioned this...but we bought an ATV....It is gorgeous, I love it:)lol....( I hope that doesn't sound too freaky) I have had many experiences with it over the past couple months....such as learning to drive it myself....and one (very) scary one....was being driven by a pregnant woman...My Mom, Chloe, and i are now attending three art classes....Mom teaches one for a co-op in Boiling Springs ( Boiling Springs Baptist), One in Roebuck (Another co-op)....For Bethlehem Baptist.....And then...Our one at Chapman....actually, make that 5 classes she's teaching, since Chapman Cultural Center has three ( 1rst class, 2cd class, and the Clay class). Josh, and I also go to Spanish after Art on Friday...So my day is pretty much taken up by all the classes. Since i have to take 2 years of Spanish, and One of Kinsey's classes counts for 1/4 of the credit....( AND, I've taken three semesters) I have done exactly 3/4 of 1 year....So, I just have to take 5 more classes...Oh joy...My Nephew is (I think) Either 23 weeks....Or 24...If my calender is right....I actually had the honor of  feeling him kick...Yes but that really got awkward for both, Kinsey and I...after about 20 minutes of just...sitting there. ....But I'm glad:)....Though alot of people in my Family has called me a nerd....and a loser, Iam going to this next Home school dance at First North. The first practice is the 26...But there are 5, and Iam definitely NOT going to all of them. I have a really pretty dress though, I'll have to post pictures of it on here:)....Last Friday was the last day of Spanish, I got to hand out with Hannah during Joshua's class, looking for books....One really cute book was 'Something to Blog about' ...Hannah told me it looked like something i would read, and so i did...It actually reminded me of a book series i used to write about 2 years ago:)....Algebra 1 is not that bad...Well, NOt as bad as it could be, anyway...I find it is the right kind of book to have when you're vErY mad at someone...Especially if the curriculum is Saxon:P....But i'de prefer it over 'The life of Fred' Any day...For one thing, I could not go around telling people that name....I hate how it sounds...That's about all...I'll have to post some of my drawings (and paintings) on here soon.....Oh, yes, But before i go, I have to post Julian Smith's newest videos:)....And believe me...They're awesome:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

CSL said...

hmmm.......so are you going to this dance with someone? Perhaps a secret admirer?????

Israel noelle Long said...

Yep Chloe, YOU actually;) Too late to back out now!