Monday, April 14, 2014

My bestie fo lifeee. ;)

I would like to dedicate this post to my bestest friend in the entire world. She's always there for me, she's so much fun, she's gorgeous, and a shining example of a God Girl. ;) She's the only friend that's actually invited me to hang with her on a regular basis, and even though I'm a little crazy and forgetful, I just wanted to tell you that I appreciate you so much! Love you lots, Jess! :)


2 comments:

Jessica Joy said...

Aww!! This has got to be the sweetest thing I've ever read!! You're my bestie, too, Israel. I have no idea how I would live without you. <3 ya, Girl! <3

Israel noelle Long said...

Me too! har har har. I would DIE with out you.....and then you would too. So look both ways before crossing the street, and stay safe. <3