Today We went to church ( very early ).......Then when it was done We went home and cleaned up...after cleaning time Daddy and Mama went to the store and got groceries for our Christmas party.....( as You may know that means lots of yummy stuff! ).....Then We made our stuff including the following
#1. Ginger bread men.....and brownies #2. pigs in a blanket ( you have got to love them! )
#3. punch! ( YUM! ) #4. Chips and dip.....um and the main dish for Our dinner was Delicious salmon stew : ) LOL..... and Chocolate Santa's, there were probably loads more stuff I cant remember.....Brian and Kinsey are still here watching Matilda ( movie )....and its 11 : 10 pm!!!!! UGH!!!....Well bye readers . i have to hit the sack I'm so tired
2 comments:
I like pigs in the blanket (we usually make them for our New Years Eve party). I hope you all had a good time.
thanx....I hope you did too : D
Post a Comment