Friday, December 31, 2010

wIeRd aL ( yup the name really matches him )

So today Micah and I looked at videos on YouTube of weird Albert.....OK the videos we saw were " Amish paradise, I'm fat,and I'm just too white and nerdy...also a very morbid one called weasel stomping day....yes weird....for those of you who want to see this on you tube.....well...umm. Yesterday Daddy showed us a part of a video on YouTube it was a horror movie He watched when he was little...its called " Ben" its about this little boy that had a pet rat named Ben....well every time someone bothered the boy the rat Ben would call together his colony of rats and yes...well they would eat the person who bothered the boy....even though i have seen more scarier movies than that....well at night if you had a hamster that looked like Ben you would sleep in the form of a ball too : )....Ill just say to the end of this weird  AL....deserves his title !LOL

No comments: