Today was Chloe's birthday!!! We went horse back riding with Chloe's friend Sarah. It was sooo much fun! I love horses! My horses name was Misty...She was really old...and gentle so that was good for me! We ended up being sooo sore when our trail ride ended :D But you know what??? To top it all off When we where nearing the end of the trail Dear darling sweet Misty took off very fast under the barn roof...and yes all most scraped my head off...but luckily I took it well and looked unharmed. So happy birthday Chloe!!!!LOL
3 comments:
That sounds exciting...glad you didn't get your head knocked off :)
Do you know when Chloe got the card from me? (she doesn't tend to comment back very much). I'm so glad I read your blog so I sent it in time :D
OK thanks! I am too!LOL, She got it like a day b4 her birthday:D
Okay that's awesome! Thanks again for the help :)
Post a Comment