OK Here they come finally:D I know I'm not the best photographer...but lets just say they are a LOT more better to brag about when you look at it on the right side:D I also wanted to say happy birthday to my dad! He is the BEST dad ever!
Sananora: Thank you so much, even for my fine art..you are the only person that has said somthing good about it!LOL And you are pretty good...i saw the drawings on your blog and there really good:D Chloe S. Long: Ha ha you are so NICE! Jk Ill see YOU tonight!LOL
5 comments:
That's pretty good. You caught their main expressions. At least they're better then anything I could ever do :)
i can't believe i'm looking at these AGAIN- you vain bug!! -lol Naw...they are...kinda good...;)
Sananora: Thank you so much, even for my fine art..you are the only person that has said somthing good about it!LOL And you are pretty good...i saw the drawings on your blog and there really good:D
Chloe S. Long: Ha ha you are so NICE! Jk Ill see YOU tonight!LOL
I love the Flynn Rider one!!! And your vain Rapunzel.. :D
thanks Sarah...Wow i could of never thought you would want to look at these again:D...I miss YOU!!!!:(
Post a Comment