Monday, April 11, 2011

Well I am finally back with not very much to talk about...So i will write a short update about what is going on in my life...First i have really been wanting to take pictures of my artwork and put it on my blog...But our camera needs its batteries to be charged...and i guess those who know me really well would probably think the reason no pictures have shown up is because i am lazy...if you thought that then you are correct...second my favorite singers at this moment are a fine frenzy, Regina spector ( well some of her songs anyway), Taylor swift, Lots of christian singers that i just really don't know the name of...and that's pretty much all, as for those who noticed Elvis wasn't among those...lets just say i get highly annoyed when i hear him...third, I am SO behind in math...but give me a break...i HATE it!) 4th, I know this might be mean but at this age I'm loving it when in front of other people I tell someone something then call in an inside joke so the other person is like 'wha?' 5Th is that Wednesday I'm supposed to be going to my Sunday school teachers house for bible study....OK my life is boring right now sooo because the only things i have really done this week was go to my Bff savana's house and art class ( apart from the things my family and i did these past 2 weeks) OK now the more exciting part is WHATS GOING ON IN OTHER PEOPLES LIFE ( way more interesting i must add) Well Kinsey got a baby bunny for Brian by the cause of Easter...for some reason even though it is a girl they named it something like Spartacus....second is Chloe is SO excited about going to the prom in three days ( just kidding she H-A-T-E-S the idea ( so don't mention it or she WILL bite your head off and I'm not kidding...it really happened to me. Well that's pretty much all other than we are supposed to go camping alot this Summer...Well enjoy because i might not like to write a nother post again but I LOVE reading other peoples!

No comments: