Friday, June 17, 2011
Last day of Bible school:)
OK so unfortunately something is not right with my blog...so I cant comment....but i can still answer comments through posts...so dont think you dont have to write me a comment:D So answer to Sananora: I cant really say about the peaches...but SC is the second higher producer of Peaches....but i dont really know...we always get them in Summer:): I'm sad , today was the last day of Bible school at Pine wood Baptist church (AKA my brother in laws church....his Dad is the Preacher) This is like the 4th year i have been:D Of course we came late....as always:{..... we did our songs ( along with the hand signs ) then we listened to Kinsey speak she is supposed to be Mary from the Bible and She tells us stories about Jesus:D Then we went outside to eat lunch ( Hot Dogs ) After that i got my favorite little baby Cameron and went out with Amber to watch all the guys....and Kinsey :{ Play football:) Oh yes...sorry i didn't mention this but Kinsey's birthday is today ( If you know what i mean its kind of hard to keep up when your sibling gets married:{) I'm horrid i know:) But she wanted to celebrate her birthday on Fathers day:) Well that was pretty much it....nothing more...every ones just watching TV....Ha Ha i guess i will too:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I understand what you mean about not keeping track of your siblings when they get married...but actually I have that trouble when they move out of the house...
I wonder why it won't let you comment...
I'm SO happy!!! My commenting is back to normal! Sorry for the delay:( I know!LOL
Yay!!
I know IM so HAPPY!!!!
Post a Comment